Friday, February 12, 2010

not muchh new has happened.
but....
IT SNOWED TODAY.
first time in rome since i think 1980 or something like that, and i was here!
it was very beautiful snow
tomorrow, Martina is arriving home from Holland/Germany with her boyfriend so i'm really excited to meet both of them!
And then sunday. at an extremely unspeakably early hour i get to go meet the rest of my class at the airport..
and fly to Nizza, FRANCE!
its going to be so amazing. but tough since it will be in yet anotherrrr language.
anyways, ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Terra I miss you so much dear! But I'm glad to here that life is good and fun for ya in Italy. I'm so sorry I haven't even read your blog or anything until today! I official fail as a long distnace friend, but I'm trying to improve. So dear, when do you usually go on facebook? And what's the time difference again?
    Lots and lots of love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hannahhh,i miss you so much too!!
    hahaa, i fail as a long distance friend as well, so its all good
    i typically go on facebook between 3 in the afternoon and midnight. so 3-12. but since its a 9 hour time difference its more like 6-3 for you..
    so typically i only talk to people back home on weekends..
    i love youu!
    and miss you very much

    ReplyDelete