Sunday, January 31, 2010

Well I got to my house

Its lovely, although very tall…. 3 stories with long windy stairs

And my host family is super nice. my younger sister is very cute and pretty. but they speak a really really limited amount of english and my italian is even worse than their english. so we're having some extreme communication difficulties.

at one point the cousin and aunt came over and the cousin spoke fluent english so that was nice, but it was only for 20 minutes.

i'm so so nervous for school tomorrow. I keep hearing from pretty much everyone how hard italian school is, and its going to be even worse since I dont speak english.

I'm so stressed already... and its the first day

I really need to get better at my italian soon.

:'[

3 comments:

  1. No need to rush the italian - it will come - Louise Hay says that everything happens at the pace that is just right for you.

    keep the posts coming. we want to hear all about it.

    whatever happened to the luggage? send photos too.
    love - Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be fine! And don't forget the photos! =D

    I like your blog so far!

    ReplyDelete