Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ciao Ciao!
I really love it here :]
although I am so ridiculously tired..always.
today I fell asleep at school 5 times. and then once I got home I was watching TV and fell asleep for 3.5 hours.
i can't wait for the jetlag and exhaustion to disappear.
getting home every day has been an adventure
on tuesday, federica and I missed the bus
then yesterday, we got all the way home and federica realized she didnt have the key..or her phone. so we had to walk to her friends house.
then today, we got on the wrong bus. but it all turned out ok :]
i'm settling in a lot more and I've become a lot more comfortable in my house. and now i feel more like a part of it, instead of a guest.
I met 2 more of Federica's friends today. They're all boys. I think they all like her secretly. But they're very nice.
buonanotte!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terra,
    How exciting! Eat great foods for me and send lots of pictures,
    Cris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa i will! i've been posting post of my photos on facebook, so maybe you can ask olivia to go on facebook for you!

    ReplyDelete