Monday, March 22, 2010

so i didnt end up getting to go to rome with martina
but instead i went shopping with martina and my host mom, so it was still nice to get out of the house
and then last night i had a really nice long talk with willa on skype, so it was nice to finally really talk to someone from back home.
it made me very homesick at the time, but today i felt much refreshed and was actually less homesick than normal, so that was good.
plus today i talked a lot with this one girl in my class who's going to be an exchange student in Sweden next year and that was really fun.
then after school i came home and completely cleaned my room, which made me feel nice and refreshed also :]
and then my mom took me out for gelato at this place that makes their own gelato. it was wonderful. and the gelato here is sooooooo cheap. 1,50euro for a good sized gelato...and thats at the place that homemakes their gelato. supposedly its even cheaper at less fancy places.
so i'm excited for it to get a bit warmer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment