Saturday, March 20, 2010

wow, i cant believe its been a week without posting..
its been a very uneventful week. i've been moping around, doing nothing, and missing sicily.
i really really miss sicily. there was so much freedom and it was so beautiful and so refreshing. and my week there was probably the best week of my life. i'm not even kidding.
and the friends i made there were some of my closest friends yet so it was sad to leave them.
this last week we did a lot of "class recuperations" where you have to stay an hour after school to make up missed hours of classes.. because here you're required to have a certain amount of hours of school to graduate but because my school doesnt do school on saturday like all the other schools they have to distribute the hours throughout the year. so thursday we had 5 hours of latin. 4 during school and one after school. it was horrible.
but wednesday was fun.. we went to a laboratory and tested our dna. so that was a nice break from the monotonous pattern of school.
tomorrow i think martina (my older host sister) is going to take me to a few rome city sights so i'm excited to finally do something :)
and next week is exchange week in rome/ostia.. so there will be 10 exchange students doing the same sort of thing that i did in sicily. and i might meet up with them at some point.
and on wednesday my class is going to siena for the day, so i'm reaaaally excited about that.
thats about it for my news.. ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment